2013年2月17日星期日

After the Bell Rang


After the bell rang, the silence of the classroom, my eyes staring at the blackboard, my thoughts always just the warmth of the scene can not be dispersed.

Afternoon, remember we the school auditorium obey District Children's Palace to the counselor storytelling activities after each class directly elect a storyteller, to accept the District Children's Palace of training, and my class election, teachers and students I sure trust is an honor.

When we return to the classroom, I saw in front of the students in the classroom door looked, talking about what I squeeze past a look, says his party chalk on the classroom door:  Ping  bullying . Suddenly ignorant of my head, I do not know how to face, do not know who to go to excuse, but do not know who to go to counterattack. Everything, all of the sudden, I'm helpless, have no choice but, despite wronged. My, and Pingping two children, this libel is very vicious, cruel. Pingping, a girl can not accept this humiliation, she ran to the classroom seats countersunk pumping tears up. School when her eyes were red, my heart is not the taste, and do not know how to comfort her.

Classroom door "after the event, we were not in a study group, I am lost, but we often meet in the dorm, but did not speak, as if our instinct tells us: silence is to be able to fight rumors best weapons, this can prove our innocence.

Pingping seemed to suddenly become less lively, and became silent. She also did not blame my feeling, after all, both of us did not do anything wrong. Later met on the road, and walked in the dorm opposite when we were both deliberately evaded what, although there was nothing we did not say a chat. After all, we are children. Despite this, I still difficult to wipe Scotia by her presence. When I go out, I always unconsciously to the door of her home fancy glances, hoping to run into her. Sometimes to go out and buy things, to be able to see her, and I'm always very happy, but I was very lost.

In junior high school when I was admitted to the provincial key middle school, and she went to the General Certificate of Secondary Province focused atmosphere is a competitive environment, I spare the school, rarely see her again.

Two years later, her father units divided house and moved to the National Cotton quarters go, we do not have the opportunity to meet. Every time I go out, the total is still used to the door to her house fancy glances, know she is not here to live, but I will never forget Pingping, empty heart. This is the feeling of first love? I do not know, do not know if this is love, just very lost.

Time goes by, my children have graduated from junior high school, I never saw Pingping, very worried about her. Pingping, are you doing? You want me?

Sometimes I think to see her figure on the road, in the supermarket, but we recognize it? We are then eight-year-old child, four decades later, saying that "the world really small" I still do not see the miracle.

My childhood is long gone, and my childhood Pingping story makes vivid and memorable. Pingping miss, so I bear in mind this innocence of childhood. The innocence of childhood is not, I just lost. Enhancement of cultural literacy, career satisfaction never heal this loss.

I am always ready to abandon this loss.

Until now.

没有评论:

发表评论