2013年2月17日星期日

The Most Exciting Part


KTV box left two people under you and me. My birthday party, this time finish. Dark box faint candlelight. Michael Wong's "fairy tale" ears. You say: "Xuan, I want you!" You're a little drunk face came over me off guard. I also do not want to panic to escape, and you have a more intimate act. Kissed the next step is to not necessarily own to you, and this can also be aborted. You firmly grasp my wrist, your head still rub over, I am struggling to break free, mercilessly dumped you a bang on the ear, red finger print clear and legible. I escaped from that dark room, look back to not see what expression you stay in place ... you crazy or I?

Michael Wong is still fondly sings: "You cried and said to me, fairy tales are lies, and I can not be your prince ..."

Playing a few days of the Cold War, you suddenly came to find me to tell you repent, we are still good. Do you take me for a ride, sitting in your car to buy a new Yamaha on the topic we talked bored, just want to ease this faint uncomfortable. The phone is ringing, a girl's voice. You hang the phone said to me: "Xuan, I'm in a hurry and can not be with you," I nodded and said "good". But I think you will be first led me back home, actually had no idea how you parked the car in the intersection, and motioned for me to get off ----- I throw you walk away at the intersection. ----- I stayed there a long, long time. Do you think I'm a fool? Your phone volume so loud, how do I can not hear you and her dialogue, your mouth said "something" is what you want to see her right away ...

没有评论:

发表评论